VTCT Apprenticeship offer
VTCT provides a breadth of exciting and innovative qualifications to support Apprenticeship frameworks across a range of sectors. Our apprenticeships have been designed to meet the aspirations of employers and improve the opportunities of learners when embarking on a career within their sector.
VTCT prides itself on its all-inclusive and exceptional value for money Apprenticeship packages. VTCT Apprenticeship packages include all framework components as outlined in the Specifications of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) and Wales (SASW).
A VTCT Apprenticeship package includes:
- Lifetime registration fee
- Competence qualification
- Knowledge qualification (sometimes referred to as a technical certificate) (where applicable)
- Transferable skills e.g. Functional skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) (where applicable)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) (optional)
- Learner e-portfolio (where applicable)
- Online assessments
New Professional Standards for Apprenticeships
VTCT is pleased to announce that the Hairdressing and Barbering Professional Standards and assessment plans are now finalised and approved.
The Hairdressing and Barbering Apprenticeship Qualifications will be available from VTCT for first delivery on the 1st May 2017.
Please click on the image to browse our Professional Apprenticeship Standards brochure.
Proof of Qualifications
Regulators and funding/Ofsted auditors (certainly Apprenticeships in England) will often accept the following proof of achievements, in addition to certificates and/or scanned certificates:
· VTCT Linx2online screenshot of the learner record certification tab
· Learner Record Service (LRS), Personal Learning Record (PLR) exports and screen shots
· VTCT Linx2validate e-certificates
Click here for the ‘acceptable evidence’ link applicable to Apprenticeship achievements in England for ACE/FISSS.
Employer Guide to Apprenticeships
This guide gives employers the information and benefits of recruiting apprentices
to their business.
The benefits of apprenticeships are becoming increasingly obvious to more and
more businesses. It’s a fact that apprenticeships develop a motivated, skilled
and qualified workforce. Businesses that offer apprenticeships view them as
beneficial to their long-term development.
To find out more on becoming an apprenticeship employer please complete
the enquiry form or call 08000 150 600.
Search the SASE Apprenticeship Frameworks Library
For information about how VTCT can help with your Traineeship offer click here.