VTCT has teamed up with partner organisations; The British Barbers’ Association (BBA), National Hairdressers’ Federation (NHF), The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and The Hairdressing Council to bring an exciting opportunity to our
centres offering the following qualifications from March 2014 onwards:
• VTCT Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
• VTCT Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
We will advertise your courses free of charge in the VTCT First Aid Prospectus to the 30,000 members of the professional associations listed above. It’s not too late to get involved – if you would like to start delivering our first aid qualifications and be included in the prospectus visit the qualifications section of www.vtct.org.uk and type ‘first aid’ in the key word section of the qualification finder.
How does it work?
• You will need to complete and submit the VTCT First Aid Prospectus Information Form
• We will then put your information into the VTCT First Aid Prospectus which will be circulated to the 30,000 members of our partner associations
• The members will then contact the centres directly to book a place on the course at a discounted rate by presenting the discount voucher included in the prospectus
If you would like to be involved in this fantastic opportunity please email email@example.com to request your VTCT First Aid Prospectus Information Form and submit by 31 January 2014.
VTCT has launched a brand new learning resource for students studying for, or qualified in, VTCT Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF). The A5 handbook costs just £6 and complies with the syllabus of the qualification. If you would like to purchase a copy contact our customer service team on +44 (0) 23 80 684500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts will be offered when 20 or more books are purchased.