VTCT apprenticeships have a straightforward pricing structure and are supported by a high level of customer service and support.
Costings and guidance documents for End-point assessment can be found below.
Additional Apprenticeship guides
Further information can be found on the following pages:
VTCT prides itself on its all-inclusive and exceptional value for money Apprenticeship offer. A VTCT Apprenticeship package can include:
- Lifetime registration fee
- Competence qualification
- Transferable skills e.g. Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) (where applicable)
- Learner e-portfolio (where applicable)
- Online assessments (where applicable)
Full details of VTCT Apprenticeship packages can be found in our Qualifications Brochure.
VTCT offers a selection of qualifications at level 1 and 2 that can be incorporated into a traineeship, including employability skills, work experience and specific sector units. Offering learners a certificated qualification as part of a Traineeship helps them to build their CV and show employers their dedication.
With Traineeships, businesses can help develop the next generation of employees, equipping young people with the personal and practical skills required in the labour market. Work experience placements within Traineeships are not paid but, if successful, often lead to an Apprenticeship or full time employment placements for the learner.
Traineeships are a stepping stone to future success for young people, businesses and the wider economy.
- Work preparation training
- English and maths support if required.
- A work experience placement of six weeks to five months with an employer
- In addition to these basic elements, you and the training provider can add flexible additional content to meet the needs of your business and the local labour market
Further information on the VTCT offer can be found in our Traineeship Leaflet
Proof of qualifications
‘Acceptable evidence’ applicable to Apprenticeship achievements in England for ACE/FISSS.Find out more