We are holding a workshop which will focus on Functional Skills English Standards at Levels 1 and 2 and how to prepare learners effectively for assessment/exams.
The workshop will:
- provide an overview of content of Functional Skills English Standards, coverage and range
- help centres understand the key aspects of assessment methodology
- provide tips on teaching and developing Functional Skills English for learners
Who should attend:
- Assessors/Trainers/Tutors who are responsible for the teaching, delivery and assessment of Functional Skills English
- Managers who are responsible for the development of staff who are delivering Functional Skills English
Workshop Code: WSFSE01
Date: 20 September 2017
Venue: VTCT Offices, Eastleigh, SO50 9PX
Cost: The delegate fee is £60.00 per person
Timings: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Presented by Martin Rolfe, who is a subject expert in Functional Skills English. Martin works with awarding organisations and the regulators. He is also a knowledgeable trainer who has had experience of college and work based delivery.
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.