Thank you for your interest in becoming a VTCT approved centre. Please complete and submit our Expression of Interest form. We will then conduct some initial checks and put you in contact with a member of our Business Development Team.
Make sure you read the Approval Criteria before completing the form. You can access the relevant information by clicking the link below.
Click the button below to access the form.Expression of Interest
Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved centre to deliver our qualifications. Completing and submitting the expression of interest form is the first step in our approval process. We have provided the following short overview of the approval process.
1. Submit the Expression of Interest form.
2. We will conduct a few background checks, which may include a credit check.
3. If you pass our initial background checks, your details will be passed onto our Business Development Team. Our BD Team will provide you with more information about becoming an approved centre, and will look more closely at your business plan and other factors to decide if you should progress to the application phase.
4. If you are recommended to proceed to the next stage, you will be supplied with a copy of our application form. We will collect further details about your centre and will confirm the exact qualifications that you are looking to receive approval for (you will be invoiced the approval fee once we have received the completed application form).
5. Based on your application, we will decide whether we need to conduct an approval visit, or if we can proceed based on evidence of approval from other awarding organisations.
6. If you require an approval visit, we will arrange for one of our EQAs to conduct an approval visit to your centre; the EQA will check that you meet the requirements of our approval criteria and centre agreement.
7. After confirmation that you have met our requirements, we will send out confirmation of approval and you will be able to register learners with us.
Applications are charged in accordance with VTCT’s published Service Fees document.
After approval, centres will pay for learner registrations, and other products or services from VTCT. Centres are also required to meet VTCT’s annual minimum spend requirement.
|Application Type||Approval Visit Fee||Desktop Approval Fee|
|Initial approval for a UK centre (single subject area)||£600||£600|
|Additional Centre/Venue fee||£450|