Yesterday, 38 business owners from across the UK discovered they are finalists of the NHF’s prestigious Business Awards.
The winners will be unveiled at a spectacular event, which also celebrates the National Hairdressers’ Federation’s (NHF) 75th anniversary, on Sunday 19 November at the VOX Conference Centre in Birmingham. Tickets to attend the fabulous event are £95 for NHF members and £150 for non-members, visit www.nhf.info/nhfbusinessawards
Finalists and guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception and dinner before the presentation for the winners of the Business Awards takes place. This will be followed by a party to celebrate the success of the winners and the NHF’s 75th anniversary, before going onto an all-night bar and casino!
The NHF’s Business Awards categories are:
- Best independent hair or beauty salon, sponsored by Takara Belmont
- Best independent barbershop or male grooming business, sponsored by UNITE
- Best group of businesses, sponsored by Coversure
- Best new business, sponsored by Radiant Hair Consultancy
- Best client experience, sponsored by MINDBODY
- Best community support, in support of The Hairdressers’ Charity
- Best apprentice, sponsored by VTCT
- Best front of house, sponsored by Global Payments
- Best environmentally friendly business, sponsored by Ellis Whittam
NHF President Agnes Leonard said: “We had an astounding response to our first ever Business Awards! The calibre of the entries we received was extremely high so our expert panel of judges had a tough job making their selections.
“We can’t wait to celebrate the success of our finalists and winners at our awards evening – it’s going to be a phenomenal event!”
For the full list of finalists and for further information on the awards, visit: www.nhf.info/nhfbusinessawards
VTCT has a wealth of knowledge regarding apprenticeships and are well placed as sponsor of this award. Find out more about VTCT apprenticeships here.