Who is this for?
This workshop is aimed primarily at training providers delivering the Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standards.
What will be covered?
We will guide you through the process from start to finish to make sure you leave with a clear idea of how to manage the process. Key things we’ll cover together are:
- Understanding the supporting regulated paperwork
- How to book an End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Who are the Independent Assessment Examiners
- Preparing your apprentice for an End Point Assessment (EPA)
- The grading system so you can support your apprentice to achieve the highest grade
- What constitutes a ‘fail’ mark, so you know how to avoid it
|Workshop Code||Workshop Date||Venue|
|WSEPH06||5 April 2018||Michael John Academy, 42 – 46 Renshaw Street, Liverpool, L1 4EF|
|WSEPH07||18 April 2018||West London College, Gliddon Road, London W14 9BL|
|WSEPH08||19 April 2018||Canterbury College, New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3AJ|
09:30 Registration & Refreshments
Free to attend
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a place at the workshop and identify any special dietary requirements. Bookings will be dealt with by order received.