With a little less than a week to go, we are in full swing with preparing the VTCT stand, T42, which you can visit at the show.
Professional Beauty London is the UK’s largest beauty, spa and hair trade show, taking place on 25-26 February 2018 at ExCeL London. As the show is fast approaching, we wanted to tell you about some of the benefits of attended if you are a lecturer or a student.
Lecturer benefits include:
- Access to the Education Forum including networking lunch for just £10!
- Entry into the Warpaint Make-up college cup championship with a chance to win a fantastic prize!
- Access to Exec Lounge with free refreshments all day on Monday only
- Lecturers Champagne reception at 2pm on Monday in Lounge 3 (First come first served)
- FREE Issue of Professional Beauty Magazine*
- FREE Event Guide*
- Subscribe to PB Mag for £19.50 instead of £37 + FREE gift
- Seminar programme at student rate of £1
- Free Coach Parking, Monday Only, if booked online by 22.02.18
(*Please collect from PB Stand 1. Check floor plan on arrival.)
Register as a ‘Lecturer’ for free here
Bring a group of 20+ students and get 50% off your ticket to the Education Forum, a £20 voucher to spend at the show and a free subscription to Professional Beauty magazine plus a free gift.
Student benefits include:
- Seminars for just £1 each
- Subscribe to PB Mag for £10 instead of £37 (excludes free gift)
The show hosts popular International Nail and Warpaint Make-Up Championships, taking place on 25th-26th February 2018. The Championships cater for both professionals and students within the beauty industry. This is the perfect opportunity for you to compete against industry peers and gain recognition for your talent.
Get 25% student discount for the championships: VTCT25
For more information click here
Not a Lecturer or Student? … You still have a chance to register!
- You can register for a free entry ticket here.
- For further information on VTCT Beauty qualifications, click here.
- To find out more about the exhibition please visit: www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/london
VTCT staff will be present during the show at stand T42, ready to answer your questions and give you all the information on our existing and new suite of world-class qualifications.