Come and join our informal and informative session on all aspects of your VTCT group delivery. Gain valuable insights and updates on qualifications, including curriculum, industry relevance and recent developments. Network and share good practice with educators and professionals offering these qualifications. Stay competitive and connected in the field.
To register your place for this insightful event click here
- Welcome and introductions
- VTCT Group update
- Curriculum Planning for 24/25 and Sharing Best Practices
- AOB / open forum for additional discussions, questions, and announcements
- Lunch and networking
Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements and we look forward to welcoming you along.
On-site Parking Visitor parking spaces are now available for customers using The Boardroom. The car park is based directly off the dual carriageway, past the clock tower on your left. The spaces are subject to availability on a ‘first come first served basis’. Guests are required to obtain a parking permit from the deli counter.
Getting to Printworks
- By Train: Getting to The Printworks is simple, we are located a 15 minute walk from Leeds Train Station.
- By Bus: Buses 12, 13, 13A, 48, 74, 85, 87, 110, 189, 410, 444, 446, 870 & X63 all stop opposite the campus, (bus stop ID is 45011971)
- Stourton Park & Ride: Stourton Park & Ride is situated at Junction 7 on the M621 and can be accessed directly from the M621 Motorway – the bus stops directly outside the restaurant.