Linx2Validate allows learners to use one link to:
- Order replacement certificates (£35 charge per certificate)
- Create and share e-certificates
- Share with third party (e.g. employer or college) electronic certificate proof of achievement
EXISTING USERS: Due to a recent upgrade, all existing Linx2Validate users are required to reset their password before they will be able to login. Please select the ‘Visit Linx2Validate here’ button below, and then select ‘FORGOTTEN PASSWORD’. Once you have reset your password and logged in, you will not need to perform a reset again unless you forget your password.
NB: Please download the Linx2Validate user guide before selecting the ‘Visit Linx2Validate here’ button below.
Certificates issued pre-2009:
Payments can be taken by credit or debit card over the telephone by our Customer Support team via +44 (0) 23 8068 4500. Fees:
- Replacement for a certificate issued post-1995: £35.00
- Replacement for a certificate issued pre-1995: VTCT are unable to issue replacement certificates in this instance. Where the original certificate was issued pre-1995 an Academic Transcript letter will be issued. VTCT will search archive records and the letter will detail any achievement found. There is a non-refundable fee of £60.00 for this service.
VTCT introduced a redesigned certificate in 2014 (as below). If the original certificate was issued before this date and we cannot print it in full, we will send a letter confirming all full awards completed as shown on our records.
Please note: If your certificate was issued less than 6 months ago, VTCT’s Quality Assurance team are required to authenticate the claim for your certificate with your centre of study before a replacement can be issued. Providing authentication is confirmed, VTCT will then contact you to obtain the appropriate fee.
All replacement certificates will be annotated “Replacement” as agreed with the regulatory authorities. We cannot enter into any correspondence regarding awards which do not appear on our records.
Please note: Only if the reason for replacement is acceptable to VTCT (e.g. lost, stolen, destroyed etc) will a replacement certificate be issued. Once the search has been completed, this fee is non-refundable.Visit Linx2Validate here
Inspirational Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician, Erin Adeyemo has never stopped striving to achieve more in her personal and professional life. She said: “Overall I’m just reaching my goals and constantly striving to achieve more in my professional progression.”Read Case Study