Pivot Point LAB for Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy includes:
- Access to over 400 videos and step-by-step guides that allow educators to standardise procedures within their organisations
- Over 1000 learning challenges presented as editable PDFs, including 480 teaching and learning activities (worksheets) for learners
- Over 125 interactive online quizzes for completion throughout the delivery of the topic or subject
- 24 e-Books covering Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy topics
- 29 Resource Maps, available as PDF and Word Documents, to enable tutors to cut and paste or amend the document to create Schemes of Work
- 40 slide presentations for use in the classroom.
Bolting on this one-stop solution will revolutionise the way in which VTCT Level 2 and 3 Hairdressing & Barbering and Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualifications are delivered. It upgrades the standard qualification to an enhanced offering and meets FELTAG requirements.
PIVOT POINT LAB:
• Is available 24/7 on Computers, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones. It can be accessed on any device with internet capabilities.
• Can be used as a tool to encourage pre-class learning, allowing learners to attend lessons able to contribute to rich group discussions
• Supports the development of learners’ ICT skills
Click here for a full list of VTCT Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy qualifications that include access to LAB as part of the registration fee from 1st August 2019*
Centres that register learners on these approved qualifications will have access.
* Please note – having LAB included with the registration fee is currently only applicable in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.